Intresting conversation

Ort für Diskussionen über die anderen Airlines am Airport Weeze.
Place for discussions about the other airlines at Airport Weeze.

Moderatoren: Markus, Rolf

Antworten
White Cap
Senior User

Intresting conversation

Beitrag von White Cap »

Hello all,

I had a casual conversation with a father at my school (International School of Düsseldorf e.V.) this afternoon. After a while he asked me where I lived, and I said next to Airport Niederrhein. He said he knew it well as he does business there. I asked him what he did and he said, 'I and my two brothers run 'Sky Airlines' and several 'Last minute travel shops'. After I got over the shock, I asked several question's (I can't repeat the whole conversation as it was said in confidence).

1. He was very happy with the business he gets from the airport.

2. Hoping to go to other destinations in 2005, may be in the Far East (Did not say if they would depart from Niederrhein).

3. Said he had heard that another airline is planning to fly to Warsaw.

That's all I can tell you.

Cheers,
White Cap
Morpheus

Beitrag von Morpheus »

Haha, that must have been a nice conversation.

It is most possible that the airline to Warsaw is Bexx Air. And we all know what happended with Bexx and NRN. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
White Cap
Senior User

Beitrag von White Cap »

Hello All,

I made a mistake in paragraph 2. Should read:-

Hoping to go to other destinations in 2005, may be in the Middle East (Did not say if they would depart from Niederrhein). :oops:

Cheers,

White Cap
AMS flyer
Junior User

Sky

Beitrag von AMS flyer »

White Cap, I've news for you.... Sky Airlines is run by Talha Görgülü, Yalin Tilev and Mehmet Cecen and they aren't brothers.... And they live in Antalya - Turkey.... 8) 8) 8)
conrad

Beitrag von conrad »

and part of the GTI Group
White Cap
Senior User

Beitrag von White Cap »

Hello AMS Flyer,

The person that I spoke to is Isa Görgülü who resides in Duisburg. His picture is also in a group photo on Sky Airlines website :!: I have known him for about two years as his daughter comes to our school.

I spoke to him a couple days ago, and he said that they will be doing further promotions with Airport Niederrhein.

Cheers,
White Cap
Antworten